Easy Driveways - Paving for the future
At Easydriveways we are experts in the installation of permeable paving systems for your driveway, patio, paths and Car parks. We install the most modern, flood resistant paving driveways and patios with true traditional values. This state of the art paving system stops your driveway adding unnecessary rainwater in to our drains and in turn our rivers. This helps to relieve the pressure on our drainage systems and NOT add to the country’s flooding problems.
What We Install
We will consider driveway and patio paving projects all over the UK from our two offices in the Northwest and Southwest.
Our Northwest office is in Standish near Wigan and are available for driveway and patio projects in Wigan, Manchester, Bolton, Liverpool, Preston, Southport, Formby, St Helens, Salford, Warrington and across the rest of Merseyside, Lancashire and Greater Manchester.
If you live outside of these areas we may still be able to cover you. Call today and speak to our friendly staff who will be happy to help.
We are the leading specialists in permeable paving driveways and patios across the Northwest. Take some time to look through our portfolio at some of the work we have done.
We offer a free no obligation quote as well as a free design consultation service for your next driveway or patio. The only limit to this project is your imagination. We can work with you to ensure you get a finished product we can all be proud of and something that will last for years to come.
For your added piece of mind we are a Brett approved installer. Brett are the second biggest supplier of permeable paving in the UK. With their backing you know our work is checked regularly to ensure it is up to standard. We offer a 5 year guarantee on installation which is backed by this massive name in the world of paving.
Click Below To See Our Available Products
Watch Permeable Paving in Action
See how a small areas of permeable paving absorbs 3 tons of water in a matter of seconds!
Impressed? We were and that is why permeable paving has become our flagship product. On top of its amazing durability this system required much less maintenance than similar systems and this modern system will last for years to come.
Want to know more about the science of this amazing paving system? Check out our page on Professor John Knapton, the genius mind behind this revolutionary system.
Your Driveway Is More Than a Hard Surface
We understand that having work done on a driveway, patio, pathway or any other paved area is a big decision. This is why we install this modern paving system with true traditional values.
What to look for in a new Driveway:
It’s never easy to choose a contractor so here are some tips…
- Cost – Create a budget and get the price in writing
- Quality – Check out some of the contractors work. Customer satisfaction rates are easy to find on sites like Google, Facebook and Checkatrade
- Guarantees – Are you getting a guarantee? Who provides the guarantee, the installer or the manufacturer?
- Commitment – Get an estimated time and confirm the installer will not start your job and move on to another before finishing
- What does the paving do for you? You may just want it to look good but do your research and ask the installer about future maintenance.
What we offer:
Easydriveways have set high standards not just for our employee’s but in the industry, leading the way with future ground breaking paving, as well as traditional paving
- We agree the work that needs to be done and give you a quote. As long as this is the only work you need you will only pay what you are quoted
- We have a long list of satisfied customers and reviews across the internet
- We offer Bretts (the block manufacturers) 5 year installation and 10 year block guarantee. It can also be insurance backed
- We never start a contract without a complete focus on your drive
- Our paving is different in so many way, less weeds, can be water harvesting and is built in a totally different manner from traditional paving so inclement weather doesn’t interfere with our program